Ice Break Session!

Assalamualaikum, guys! Have you seen this 17-young-girl before? If you are'nt, I introduce you, LORDE! I love her very much, mannn! Even my little cellphone ringtone is 'Neon Lights' by Demi Lovato. 


 Lorde(Ella Maria Yenich O'Connor)




Argghhh! My heart is sticked on her, you know! I keep searching her profile and haunting for it. Haha.  Want me to introduce someone else too? Okay, then. I introduce you, Victoria Justice!

Victoria Justice(Victoria Dawn Justice)

Sorry if this picture just too small. But I love her too! Especially when I heard Nickelodeon says "Victorious. Coming up next on Nickelodeon."Argghhh! I really really really love her! (Pssstt.. I'm searching for her song. Can you please give me a title of that song. Lagu pembukaan Victorious la bebbb!)

Want more? Okay!

Ariana Grande(Ariana Grande-Butera)

 
I love her when Catarina Valentine(Cat in Victorious) is coming. Sam And Cat is the most I loveee! Such a NERDY girl! Ahaha. I love her new song named Almost Is Never Enough. With Nathan Sykes(The Wanted man). I love Cat!

One more, okay! Good!

Becky G(Rebecca Marie Gomez)


Here she is! This girl is younger than Lorde. She's 16-young-girl you know! Hehe. Their songs that I love is....

Becky From The Block!

Ilham dari lagu Jenny From The Block oooooo!


Okay. They there are. And we stop here! Want to watch Marvels: Agent Of Shield. Tata!

 

Comments

Popular Posts